Need a Steel Ute Tray? bUTE!
Need toolboxes, ladder racks, sliding drawers, canvas kits etc. etc? bUTE!
No matter which brand of vehicle you are buying, bUTE Trays & Accessories are your steel tray providers. Whether you are buying Mazda, Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Isuzu, Holden, Mitsubishi, V.W. or small trucks we have a standard steel tray to suit.
If you need that bit extra we can customize to your requirements as well.
Welcome to bUTE Trays & Accessories
Our standard range of steel ute trays begins with our Silver Series Steel Trays
. All our steel trays feature 40 x 40mm RHS mandrel bent front hurdles, 63mm round on Landcruisers, checker plate floors, fully welded one piece mudguards, light protection plates, antiluce fasteners, steps on all corners on single cab and extra cab trays, removable corner posts, tierails full length on either side and the option of mesh or bars for rear window protection.
Some options include:
- 75mm round front hurdle.
- Under tray toolboxes fitted with greasable nipples on the hinges.
- Tradesmans toolboxes to order.
- Full steel service bodies.
- Ladder racks.
- Sliding drawers with full extendable sliders, water and dust proof, not bearings.
- Water tanks fitted, either poly or custom made stainless steel.
- Rear hurdles, with or without pegs.
- Canvas kit to support canvas covers.
- Spring loaded catches or over centre catches.
- Lashing rings and eyebolts where required.
- Tipper tray available to suit all our steel trays, up to 4.2 tonne life capacity.
Dog tie points, light mounts, provision for carrying signage, aerial mounts and any other items you may require. We are happy to discuss your individual needs.
Our Gold Series Steel Tray
is a more heavy duty tray featuring a fully contoured front panel, incorporating a tie rail, alternate windows protection, heavier side tie rails, additional stengthening under the floor.
Our Gold Series Steel Trays
can also have any previous mentioned options added to give you the best possible steel tray for your needs.
All our steel trays are sandblasted, zinc primed and powdercoated, resulting in a hardwearing quality finish, in a range of matching or contrasting colors, painted trays are available at an additional cost.
We can also build steel trays to suit small to medium sized trucks to your requirements including toolboxes, service bodies and ladder racks.
We also have sandblasting and powder coating facilities available for small or larger jobs as required.